Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Nice to meet you!

This is my little Guatemalan baby. Lexi. Well half Guatemalan. She is my youngest. You can see that she looks more white! LOL But believe me she will know her heritage. Her daddy will make sure of it. I also have a step-son in Guatemala and a six year old girl and a ten year old girl. Their pics are below. Except I am the blonde. Anyway, I am an avid reader of 3 blogs and I so enjoy reading them and I hope someone will enjoy reading mine too.
I am married to a wonderful man and thank GOD I finally met him even if it took 2 other disastrous marriages. He is the best step-dad to my other girls and I am so happy with him. I plan to just tell my day to day life and write about whatever I feel like that day. I am sure a lot of it will involve my kids. My gorgeous girls and son I've never met. I hope to make lots of friends! Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

JuJu - said...

beautiful family - we are a blended family as well - God can take our past and paint a gorgeous picture! I think Guatemalan people are amazing - Our little boy is pretty incredible!

Julia