Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Jobless???

How do you deal with being jobless? my husband is going through that now and is beside himself. He has NEVER been unemployed except for 1 month during his transition to the states. He's so afraid he won't find anything and believe me, so am I. But we have to have faith! He and I are both 'Just in time' people. We have always had money come our way 'Just in time!' But, it would be nice to not have that just in time but instead have it all the time. I always see articles that say everyone can save money. It isn't true. We aren't big spenders and don't do or buy anything lavish. We started saving change in our big water jug only wishing to fill it up. But times got hard and we had to use it. So here we are again. One of us is unemployed and the other, (me) is working as a temp. The temp job will be over end of August so I am looking too. The very best option would be for me to work from home part-time. But I am not sure what to do at home. I don't have any special talents.

No comments: